Included with your registration:
We are pleased to announce that the host hotel will be the Prestige Lakeside Resort in Nelson, BC. This will be the convention headquarters where events are based from.
Room rates:* Deluxe Mountain view $159.95 CAD/night
Rates are good for check-in on Friday September 16, 2022 and check out on Thursday September 22, 2022.
The hotel may also honour the convention room rates on either side of these days - subject to availability.
Please note that our room block is limited in size - book now to guarantee you can get our discounted rate!
As with 2020, we also have an alternate hotel to the host hotel, just a short (10min) walk from the convention hotel. The alternate hotel is also under the Prestige family, so be careful when booking to note the difference between the “Prestige Inn” and the convention hotel “Prestige Lakeside Resort.” If you book at of the Prestige Inn you will have free access to the amenities at the Prestige Lakeside Resort.
Prestige Inn, Nelson BC
Contact: 250-352-3595* Deluxe Mountain view $119.95 CAD
1. You can only make reservations under this Group by phoning the hotels directly - do NOT try to do it online.
2. Rates do not include the taxes.
3. Self-parking is included at both hotels.
4. Free basic Wi-Fi is included in both hotels.
6. As a best Western Premier Collection property, the hotel offers guests either Best Western Rewards points, Prestige Rewards points, or Aeroplan miles.
The cut-off date for booking is July 2nd - after that the hotel will not guarantee availability or the discounted room rate.
For more information, contact Scott Calvert, Co-Chair, Nelson 2022.